Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Hope;;New Dreams;;A Back-Ache

Well, I met a boy. He's absolutely adorable(: And a nice guy. Definitely not my usual type. I'm usually into the quiet ass-holes that treat me like a piece of meat. Perhaps I should try something new. He seems like he's really into me. And I'm diggin' on him as well. [[Who knows what could happen? Do what you do;;just keep on laughin'. One thing's true--it's always a brand new dayyy]].

My back hurts...badly. I had to stay home today because of it. Now my throat is killing me. So I have a cold, my back is shot, and I have to try and recover by this weekend. Because I'll be seeing that boy(:

Well, this was just a small update for you guys ((aka:  Hardcastle. Since she's probably the only person in the world reading these:P))

No comments:

Post a Comment